The following 10 locations are likely to frighten many. The daredevils, on the other hand, might visit these places someday ...
1. The Japanese 'puppet village' Nagoro
If someone dies or leaves the Iya Valley, the 69-year-old resident Ayano Tsukimi makes a doll after their resemblance.
2. 'Cross Hill' in LithuaniaThere is a hill in Lithuania, just outside the northern town of Šiauliai, which is full of religious symbols.
Despite numerous attempts to clear the site, this hill remains a powerful symbol of devout devotion and has become Lithuania's heritage.
The geologists encountered a gas bubble, creating a burning gas crater about 60 meters wide and 20 meters deep. Fearing that toxic gases would be released, the geologists set fire to the crater at the time, assuming that the fire would soon be extinguished. The opposite happened, however: it is still burning!
4. The creepiest amusement park Haw Par Villa
5. The 'Christ of the Abyss' imageOff the coast of the town of San Fruttuoso, located on the Italian Riviera, lies the 260-kilogram statue Cristo degli Abissi.
In 1954, the statue was placed in the Mediterranean Sea at a depth of seventeen meters at precisely the place where the famous Italian diver Dario Gonzatti died.
6. A church full of ghosts in the Czech Republic
In 1968, the ceiling came down, leaving many villagers convinced of this place being haunted.
More than forty years later, the idea arose to place the ghostly figures in the church ...
7. The deserted town of Pripyat
8. The abandoned hospital complex Beelitz-HeilstättenThe former Beelitz-Heilstätten hospital in Germany is a creepy location. The hospital was known as the Nazi hospital, where even the young Adolf Hitler was treated.
After the Second World War, the Red Army occupied the hospital until the mid-1990s. Since then it has been abandoned.
9. Psychiatric hospital Poveglia
10. Hanging coffins in the Philippines